From the manufacturer's website:
Stay on the go and active with our Carex Folding Crutches. These aluminum underarm crutches offer comfortable and dependable support for anyone recovering from a lower-body injury or surgery. The walking crutches easily fold in half to fit in compact spaces such as cars, closets, or overhead bins for use as folding travel crutches. They are height adjustable from 41" to 58" for use as both adult and kit crutches. They're made of lightweight aluminum offering strong support.
- Easy to fold and store. The medical crutches feature a convenient folding system for quick and easy storage. They become compact once folded for storage in tight spaces.
- Fits users 4'11" to 6'4". These adjustable crutches can be adjusted from 41" to 58" for various heights and users.
- Sporty blue comfort grips and pads. Ergonomic folding crutches combine style, comfort, and ease of use. They're perfect for anyone looking for sports crutches.
- Weighs just 4.5 lbs. These aluminum metal crutches are lighter than traditional wood crutches. They're perfect for anyone with weak strength or don't want to lug around heavy crutches.
- Thick underarm pads for comfort. Walk with comfort. The adjustable folding crutches have added padding on both the underarms and hand grips.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Heavy-duty crutches offer a strong source of walking support without feeling heavy or weighing the user down.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.