From the manufacturer's website:
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain specifically for people who suffer from arch pain due to stress on their arch.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from arch pain
- Shock Guard® technology absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source
- Extra arch support helps reduce aggravation to the tendons and ligaments which compose the joints in your arch
- 3/4 foot length design ensures this insert fits in most shoes, no trimming required
Why It Works:
- Arch pain can result from stress and strain placed on your feet, which may be associated with flat, weak, fallen or high arches.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain with Shock Guard® Technology provide extra arch support where you need it most to help relieve and prevent arch pain.
This product Features:
- 1. 3/4 Length Cushioning
Reduced impact with every step and fits in most shoes
- 2. Extra Arch Support
Reduces aggravation of the joints in your arch by supporting and maintaining the integrity of your arch
- 3. Shock Guard® Technology
Along with special lightweight foam absorbs pain-inducing shock and impact to key areas of the foot
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.