Custom labeled products may take an additional week to process and ship.
From the manufacturer's website:
Gluten Digestive Enzyme is a natural dietary supplement specifically formulated with enzymes known to enhance the digestion of gluten. The addition of acidophilus and prebiotics further enhances the digestion of gluten in the diet.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: This product is indicated for gluten sensitive individuals who wish to enhance the digestion of gluten in their diet or in those individuals who are attempting to minimize gluten in their diet. This product is not meant as a substitute for a gluten free diet in individuals for whom such a diet has been recommended by a healthcare professional.
Supplement facts: Serving size 2 capsules, Servings per container 30
- Gluten Enzyme Formula 850 mg
- Strong Acid Protease 75,000 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae/niger)
- DPPzyme IV Blend:
- Protease FCC 120,000 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae/niger)
- Protease FCC 20,000 PC (Bacillus subtillis)
- Protease USP 15,000 USP (Carica papaya)
- Amylase I FCC (Aspergillus oryza) 10,695 DU
- Amylase II FCC (Bacillus subtillis) 6,150 BAU
- Glucoamylase FCC (Aspergillus niger) 15.5 AGU
- Cellulase FCC (Trichoderma ressei) 520 CU
- FloraFitTM 3 mg Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 (500 million)**
- FiberAid® Arabinogalactans*** 10 mg
- FOS 10 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose and water (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
** FloraFitTM is a trademark of Danisco, a world leader in probiotics.
***FiberAid® is a registered trademark of Lonza Group, Ltd Switzerland.
Contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Recommended use: Adults take 2 vegetarian capsules approximately 10-15 minutes prior to a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.