Custom labeled products may take an additional week to process and ship.
From the manufacturer's website:
Saw palmetto has been used safely for decades to support proper prostate and urinary function. Its primary mode of action involves maintaining healthy testosterone metabolism. Nettle root has indicated the ability to support healthy enzyme activity and maintain healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells. Zinc, Pygeum africanum, and Pumpkin Seed Oil are nutrients that have demonstrated an important role in the healthy function of the prostate gland and urinary tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: Manufactured on equipment that processes peanut. May contain traces of peanuts.
Supplement facts: Serving size 1 softgel, Servings per container 60
- Zinc (as monomethionine) 5 mg
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract 80 mg (Serenoa repens standardized to 85%-95% [68-79 mg] fatty acids and sterols)
- Pygeum africanum Bark Extract 25 mg (standardized to 13% [3.25 mg] Beta-sitosterol)
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepo) 40 mg
- Nettle root extract 75 mg (Utica dioica standardized to 5 [3.75 mg] total amino acids)
- Lycopene (from tomatoes) 1 mg
- Other Ingredients: capsules (gelatin, glycerin, and water), soybean oil, beeswax, lecithin, caramel color, and water.
This product contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Recommended use: Adults take 1 softgel capsule, 4 times daily with meals, or
as directed by a healthcare professional.