From the manufacturer's website:
Band-Aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash Treatment is a pain-relieving liquid that alleviates pain and discomfort from minor cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns. This first aid antiseptic wash kills germs and helps prevent infection with benzalkonium Cl. It also contains lidocaine HCl, a topical analgesic that helps relieve pain. This antiseptic wound wash is the perfect addition to a first aid kit along with other wound care supplies. Just apply a small amount on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily and cover with a sterile bandage. This product comes from Band-Aid, the #1 doctor recommended first aid brand.
- Clean wounds and relieve pain with the Band-Aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash
- Liquid antiseptic to relieve pain and discomfort of minor cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns
- Topical wound wash kills germs with benzalkonium Cl first aid antiseptic
- Hurt-free wash can also be used to help prevent infection and clean the affected area
- The skin cleaning liquid contains lidocaine HCl, a topical analgesic that helps relieve pain
- To use, apply a small amount of antiseptic wash on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- For full wound care protection, cover with a sterile bandage after completely dry
- This first aid kit must-have comes from Band-Aid, the #1 doctor recommended first aid brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.