From the manufacturer's website:
Good Sense Sore Throat Spray Cherry 6oz. Compare to the active ingredients in Chloraseptic Spray.
- Sore throat
- Sore Mouth
- Pain associated with canker sores
- Minor mouth irritation
Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Alcohol, FD&C red #4, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous.
- Apply to affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: For each application, spray 5 times.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in use of this product.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor or dentist