From the manufacturer's website:
Halls Relief Honey Berry Cough Drops contain 2.5 mg of menthol per drop to relieve coughs, soothe sore throats and cool nasal passages. This effective cough suppressant comes in a refreshing Honey Berry Flavor. Dissolve one of these menthol cough drops by mouth every two hours as needed for symptoms.
- Relieves coughs, soothes sore throats and cools nasal passages
- Use with allergy medication for added relief
- Each drop contains 7.5 mg of menthol to relieve symptoms
- Pleasant honey strawberry flavor is refreshing and soothing
- Slowly dissolve one drop in mouth every two hours as needed for symptoms
- Resealable bag perfect for stowing in your travel pack, purse or desk drawer
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 4 years of age.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Menthol 2.5mg
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium; Aspartame; Beta Carotene; Eucalyptus Oil; FD&C Blue 1; FD&C Red 40; Flavors; Isomalt; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose; Soy Lecithin; Water