From the manufacturer's website:
Halls Relief Mountain Menthol Sugar Free Cough Drops are ready for whatever life throws your way. With 5.8 mg of menthol per drop, these menthol cough drops relieve coughs, soothe sore throats and cool nasal passages. This cough suppressant is sugar free. Dissolve 1 drop in your mouth, and repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Cough suppressant relieves coughs, soothes sore throats and cools nasal passages
- Use throat lozenges with allergy medication for added relief
- Contains 5.8 mg of menthol per drop to relieve symptoms
- Slowly dissolve one cough relief drop in mouth every two hours as needed for symptoms
- Bulk cough drops in resealable bag are easy to slip in your pocket, bag or desk drawer
Warning: Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious condition); sore mouth does not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Menthol 5.8mg
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Eucalyptus Oil, Fd&C Blue 1, Fd&C Red 40, Flavors, Isomalt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Soy Lecithin, Water