From the manufacturer's website:
Major Fexofenadine Hydrochloride temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Fexofenadine HCI USP 180 mg
Other ingredients (Inactive): colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, powder cellulose and titantium dioxide
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor