From the manufactures website:
Major Mucus Relief Chest Congestion Expectorant helps:
- Relieve chest congestion
- Thin and loosen mucus
This product helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Warning: Keep out of Reach of Children. Do not use if foil under cap is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use for more than 7 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts for more than 7 days
- Recurs or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Ask a health care professional before use
- Guaifenesin 400 mg
Inactive Ingredient: FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
Adults and Children 12 years and over (Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours), take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Children under 12 years of age: do not use.