From the manufacturer's website:
Trust your heart health with Nature Made® Fish Oil Pearls. Fish Oil Pearls is the smallest of our fish oil supplements, nearly 70% smaller than our regular Fish Oil softgels. The omega-3s in fish oil help support a healthy heart.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Nature Made® supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating 250 - 500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart.
- Just 3 Pearls taken daily for a week with a meal for optimal absorption provides the omega-3 equivalent of 2 servings of fish.
Fish Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 3 Softgels Servings per container: 30
Recommended use: Take 3 softgels daily with a meal for optimal absorption. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.