From the manufacturer's website:
The Nature Made® Diabetes Health Pack is scientifically formulated to provide daily nutritional support for people with diabetes or prediabetes and essential nutrients that may be lacking due to the strain diabetes can often put on the body's health. If you have diabetes or prediabetes and are not always eating a balanced diet, Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack helps to provide the nutrients that you may be lacking to help meet your daily nutrient requirements. Each pack provides a comprehensive combination of key vitamins, minerals, fish oil, and alpha lipoic acid.
- Multivitamin/Mineral: A high potency supplement providing essential vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support.
- Fish Oil with Vitamin D3: Fish oil contains important EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which help support a healthy heart. Vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health, and vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred form.
- Magnesium: Participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and helps support nerve, muscle and heart function. Magnesium also supports healthy bones and teeth and helps convert food to cellular energy.
- Vitamin C: Helps neutralize free radicals and helps iron get absorbed in the body. Vitamin C also helps support the immune system.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid with Green Tea: Antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals in the body
- Chromium: Necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and utilization, chromium helps support healthy glucose metabolism.
Warning: These packets contain Magnesium and Fish Oil supplements. Consult a physician before use, if you have kidney disease, are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot. People with diabetes should consult a doctor or pharmacist before purchasing or taking any supplements.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 Packet Servings per container: 30
Recommended use: Take the contents of one packet daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.