From the manufacturer's website:
Nature Made TripleFlex® Triple Strength with Vitamin D3 (2000 IU) has been formulated with TripleFlex key nutrients plus vitamin D3 to help support joint health and healthy bones.
- Glucosamine (1500 mg): Helps support joint comfort, mobility and flexibility
- Chondroitin (800 mg): Helps joint move smoothly by helping to support joint lubrication
- MSM (750 mg): A source of dietary sulfur that is used by the body for building collagen, connective tissue and joint cartilage
- Vitamin D3 (2000 IU): helps support healthy bones and muscles
Triple Flex Triple Strength with Vitamin D3 should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Anti-neoplastic drugs
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
If you are pregnant or nursing, or allergic to shellfish, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 2 Caplets Servings per container: 60
Recommended use: Take two caplets daily, with food. Caplets can be taken together or at different times during the day. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.