From the manufacturer's website:
Uniquely formulated for kids ages 2-5, Pedia-Lax® Glycerin Suppositories provide quick, gentle relief in a kid-sized suppository.
- Uniquely formulated for kids ages 2-5
- Gentle relief in minutes
- This predictable glycerin-based suppository won’t upset your child’s digestive system
- Contents include 12 suppositories
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if the child has:
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts longer than 2 weeks
- already have used a laxative for more than one week
Stop use and consult a doctor if child has:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center right away.
- Glycerin 1 g
Other ingredients (Inactive): Aloe vera gel, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Recommended Use: Insert suppository well up into rectum. To produce laxative action suppository is designed to dissolve only partially, may not be noticeable.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 suppository or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor