From the manufacturer's website:
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
Warning: Do not use in children under 6 years of age or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have, or come into contact with someone who has chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis
- you have or develop symptoms of an infection such as persistent fever
- you have any change in vision
- you have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Budesonide (glucocorticoid) 32 mcg (in each spray)
Inactive ingredients: Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, disodium edetate, hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: With adult supervision, use once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffling gently. If allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently. Once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.