Custom labeled products may take an additional week to process and ship.
From the manufacturer's website:
Menopause Support is an effective formula incorporating a blend of herbs to help support a woman’s health during normal mid-life changes.
Nutritional and pharmaceutical approaches for menopause focus on buffering the effects of declining estrogen levels. Natural compounds, termed “phytoestrogens,” include isoflavones found in a variety of foods like soy and herbs, including black cohosh, red clover, dong quai and chasteberry. They share a similar chemical structure to human estrogen, but have significantly less biological activity. The two most important isoflavones are genistein and daidzein. These isoflavones are found in high concentrations in soy, and clinical studies that consuming soy products may help support female health and wellness. Black cohosh is an herb that helps support normal, healthy female hormone production. The combination of soy, red clover, black cohosh and other synergistic herbs, vitamins and minerals makes Menopause Support an effective formula for helping provide support for women as they transition through menopause.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 tablets Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 50 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha) 200 IU
- Vitamin B-1 (as thiamin hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 100 mg
- Soybean extract (glycine max) 500 mg (Standardized to 2.5-3.5% [12.5-17.5 mg] isoflavones)
- Black Cohosh 80 mg (as Cimicifuga racemosa standardized to 2.5% [2mg]
- triterpene glycosides)
- Red clover blossom extract 100 mg (Standardized to 8% [8 mg] isoflavones
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis) 10 mg
- Chasteberry fruit (Vitex agnus-castus) 10 mg
- Licorice root powder (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose gum, vegetable stearin, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
This product contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Recommended use: Adults take 2 tablets daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.