Custom labeled products may take an additional week to process and ship.
From the manufacturer's website:
Vitamin B Complex is a comprehensive B supplement providing all of the essential B vitamins as well as related nutrients.*
As coenzymes (biological compounds that help enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters and other vital compounds. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement facts: Serving size 1 tablet, Servings per container 100
- Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine HCl) 100 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 100 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid 100 mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 40 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- Other Ingredients: rice bran, alfalfa, parsley, watercress, magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate, silica, vegetable gum, and natural vanilla powder
This product contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Recommended use: Adults take 1 tablet daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.