From the manufacturer's website:
Tylenol Cold + Mucus Severe Day Liquid in Cool Burst flavor provides temporary relief for cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough, chest congestion, and fever. Each 15-milliliter dose contains 325 milligrams of acetaminophen to relieve pain and reduce fever, along with 10 milligrams of dextromethorphan to suppress cough, 200 milligrams of the expectorant guaifenesin to help loosen phlegm (mucus), and 5 milligrams of nasal decongestant phenylephrine. For daytime use, this non-drowsy cold medicine features a Cool Burst flavor.
- Tylenol Cold + Mucus Severe Day Liquid in Cool Burst flavor for multi-symptom relief
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains, nasal congestion, coughing, and sore throat
- This adult cold and flu medicine contains 325 milligrams of acetaminophen per 15-milliliter dose
- Contains 5 mg of phenylephrine HCI, a decongestant, for nasal congestion relief
- Contains 10 mg of dextromethorphan, a cough suppressant
- Contains 200 mg of guaifenesin, an expectorant, to help loosen phlegm (mucus)
- Cold & mucus medicine features a non-drowsy formula suitable for daytime use
- This cold & mucus medicine features a Cool Burst flavor in a liquid formula
Warnings: Located in Picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). mL = milliliter. Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.