From the manufactures website:
Compare to the active ingredient in Advil® Ibuprofen Caplets. GoodSense® Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg (capsule-shaped tablets) active ingredient is 200 mg of Ibuprofen, and may be used as a pain reliever/fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
GoodSense® Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg (capsule-shaped tablets) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and comes in easy-to-swallow caplets. A strong medicine for aches and pains, GoodSense® Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg (capsule-shaped tablets) do not contain gluten.
- Compare to the active ingredient of Advil Ibuprofen Tablets
- Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps; temporarily reduces fever
- NSAID - Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- Keep Carton For Reference
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings: See Picture
- Do not take more than directed.
- The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.