From the manufacturer's website:
A balanced ratio of B complex vitamins delivered with nourishing whole foods helps convert food into cellular energy and support nervous system health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Warning: Consult with a physician or pharmacist before taking.
Supplement Facts: Serving size 1 tablet, Servings per Container 90
- Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S.cerevisiae) 9 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) (with organic brown rice) 9 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae) NE 45 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl with S. cerevisiae) 10 mg
- Folate (folic acid with broccoli) (240 mcg folic acid) DFE 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 30 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice) 45 mcg
- Organic Kale 125 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid
This product is free from the following common allergens: dairy/milk, gluten, soy.
Recommended use: 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.