From the manufacturer's website:
Pedialyte classic liters are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids and minerals, which, when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte classic liters can help prevent dehydration* caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.
- Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
- Designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
- Great for kids and adults!
- Available in a variety of flavors or unflavored
- Has zinc for immune support
- Do not use if printed band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Remove protective band and twist off cap.
- Remove and throw away protective foil seal.
- After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat.
- Do not reuse bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate & artificial color.