From the manufacturer's website:
The podiatrists' choice since 1885.
Uses: Absorb friction and pressure to prevent rubbing, align and separate crooked toes and ease pressure on the bunion joint. Exclusive gel releases mineral oil and vitamin E to soothe, soften and moisturize skin. Fits most.
- Pedifix visco-Gel medium toe spacers, soft flexible gel. Visco-Gel Toe Spacers comfortably separate the big and second toe to help maintain proper alignment and relieve pressure on the bunion joint.
- These soft positioners are molded from a unique Gel which absorbs pressure and friction between toes while releasing vitamin-enriched mineral oil to soothe and moisturize skin.
- Make shoes comfortable.
- Washable and reusable for months.
- Features include:
- Straighten and align problem toes.
- Relieve pressure on bunion joint.
- Separate and cushion toes that rub, absorb friction.
- Washable, reusable, effective for months.
- Proprietary Visco-Gel delivers mineral oil to skin surface to soothe, soften, moisturize.
Warning: If you have diabetes, consult your doctor before using. DO not place over an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or addition toe pain occurs, discontinue use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.