From the manufacturer's website:
Help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns with Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. This topical skin ointment combines the power of the antibiotic ingredients bacitracin zinc (500 units/gm) with polymyxin B sulfate (10,000 units/gm) for first aid antibiotic power that is neomycin-free. Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment is the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection protection. Simply apply a small amount of wound care ointment on the affected area one to three times a day, cover with a sterile bandage and enjoy infection protection. This ointment makes a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies.
- Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Skin Ointment for care of minor wounds, scrapes, cuts and burns
- This topical antibiotic ointment helps effectively prevent infections
- Combines the antibiotic power of infection-fighting bacitracin zinc with polymyxin B sulfate
- The unique formula of this first aid ointment is neomycin-free
- Intended for use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns for powerful protection
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection protection
- To use, apply a small amount of this wound care ointment to affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- Available in a convenient TSA-friendly travel size for portable on-the-go first aid and wound care
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.