From the manufacturer's website:
Life moves fast - you need a pain reliever that moves fast too. Advil Liqui-Gels deliver liquid fast pain relief with of tough aches and pains. Nothing works faster than Advil Liqui-Gels to relieve pain. The active ingredient in Advil Liqui-Gels, Ibuprofen, is already dissolved in a soft gelatin capsule. You’ll get fast relief where and when you need it most within minutes! Advil Liqui-Gels were designed for fast absorption, providing hours of pain relief. Patients and doctors have trusted Advil to treat many kinds of acute pain, including headache relief, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis pain relief and joint pain. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.
- Fast liquid pain relief: Advil Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200mg rush liquid pain relief wherever you hurt. Our powerful and liquid filled capsules are perfect for minor arthritis pain, back pain, and aches associated with the common cold.
- Relieve pain and reduce fever: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains, Advil Liqui-Gels go to work quickly to fight pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it.
- Fast absorption fast relief: Advil delivers fast-acting relief with strength that lasts. People choose Advil for quick and effective treatment of tough aches and pains including headache, lower back pain, joint pain and arthritis pain relief.
- Use as directed: For use in individuals 12 and older. Add Advil Liqui-Gels to your cart today and power over pain.
- #1 Choice for tough pain: Power over Pain with the #1 selling pain reliever. Millions of people have chosen Advil to relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years.
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Warnings: See picture
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information. Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.