From the manufacturer's website:
Advil Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. It’s also the only FDA-approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid-filled capsule, providing you with the relief you need when minutes count. Power over pain by controlling your migraine before it controls you! The pain reliever in Advil Migraine is Ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer. Advil Migraine does not contain caffeine like other pain relievers. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.
- Fights tough migraine pain: Advil Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain. Fast Migraine Relief: Advil Migraine Liquid Filled Capsules help you relieve migraine pain when every minute counts.
- Fights migraine related systems: Choose Advil Migraine for powerful relief of migraine related symptoms including nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
- Caffeine-free: Advil Migraine does not contain caffeine. It's also the only FDA-approved OTC migraine medicine in a liquid-filled capsule.
- Fast relief: The medicine in Advil Migraine (Solubilized Ibuprofen) is already dissolved in a soft gelatin capsule and works fast and effectively to relieve migraine pain.
- Safe and effective relief: For over 30 years, millions have chosen the Advil brand to power over pain.
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Warning: See attached picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
18 years of age and older
- Take 2 capsules with a glass of water.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor.
- Do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Under 18 years: Ask a doctor