From the manufacturer's website:
The fastest #1 allergist recommended brand for non-drowsy relief, packaged in a gelcap. Take it daily to stay one step ahead of indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• do not take more than directed
• do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fexofenadine HCI 180 mg (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, D&C red 28, D&C red 33, FD&C blue 1, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, PEG-135, pharmaceutical ink, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor.