From the manufacturer's website:
Arnicare Roll-on temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls; reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged, or irritated skin.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Roll-on to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait five minutes before applying Arnicare Roll-on.