From the manufacturer's website:
Arthroplex helps cats and dogs maintain healthy joint mobility. It also relieves occasional soreness and stiffness and supports healthy cartilage.*
Warning: For animal use only. Safety during pregnancy is a concern. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 1 Soft Chew Servings per Container: 120Ingredients (Amount Per Serving):
- Glucosamine Sulfate (as Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex) 225 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine 75 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) (CurcuVET®) 50 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 50 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 50 mg
- Indian Frankincense extract (gum) (Boswellia serrata) 35 mg
- Bromelain 35 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg
Other ingredients: Arabic gum, Sweet potato powder, Buffered white distilled vinegar, Canola oil, Citric acid, Guar gum, Maltodextrin, Natural poultry flavor, Rosemary extract, Sunflower lecithin, Sunflower oil, Tapioca starch, Vegetable glycerin