From the manufacturer's website:
Targeted, maximum strength pain relief to numb pain away
- Maximum strength lidocaine available without a prescription*
- Targeted relief that lasts
- Flexible & ultra-thin
- Easy to apply & remove
Temporarily relieves minor pains associated with: back, neck, and shoulder.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated, or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. Read and follow directions and warnings on the carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear us and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully, remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- Use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor.