From the manufacturer's website:
A pleasant tasting way to get the lifesaving benefits of aspirin, under a doctor's direction, if you've had a heart attack or ischemic stroke. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Chewable, for those who may have difficulty swallowing pills
- Is available in pleasant cherry and orange flavored aspirin tablets
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Is sodium- and caffeine-free
Warning: See picture
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dosage: Two Chewable Tablets
Instructions: Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours. Do not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.