From the manufacturer's website:
Bicidin uses liposomal delivery to assist in bringing broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system.* The formula includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address healthy inflammation balance.*
Warning: Not for use during pregnancy. Discontinue use should adverse reaction occur.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 0.5mL Servings per Container: 100
- Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides)
- Milk Thistle
- Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia)
- White Willow (bark)
- Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols)
- Black Walnut (hull and leaf)
- Tea Tree oil
- Galbanum oil
- Lavender oil (plant and flower)
- Oregano oil (plant and flower)
- less than 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)
- Essential Phospholipids 50 mg
Other ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)
Recommended use: 1-3 pumps daily, begin with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to 3 pumps as directed. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Consult with a healthcare professional.