From the manufacturer's website:
Ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressings and when use as a primary dressing the open weave design provides fast wicking, absorbency and aeration. This bandage has a more tightly finished edge for reduced linting and more crimps per linear foot for increased cushioning. These features along with the bandages ability to stretch and conform to a variety of patient needs overall add comfort. The Bulkee II is known for its exceptional performance in burn care applications.
- Sterile, 100% cotton gauze bandages are ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressing
- 6-ply bandages stretch and conform to handle a variety of patient needs, especially burn care
- When used as a primary dressing, the open crinkle weave design provides fast wicking, absorbency, and aeration
- Tightly finished edges minimize lint
- More crimps per linear foot provide extra cushioning and help improve patient comfort
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.