From the manufacturer's website:
Night cream with niacinamide.
Your skin needs moisture around the clock, but it may need other things too—like soothing. With a night cream containing niacinamide, which can help calm the skin while you sleep, plus hyaluronic acid and ceramides, you can help your skin hold on to moisture and restore the skin's barrier all while you sleep. We recommend a non-comedogenic nighttime moisturizer like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion, which is formulated with all three of these ingredients and won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
Created with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer features three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide in an oil-free, non-comedogenic formula that can hydrate and calm the skin while helping to restore the skin’s natural barrier. This rich, yet lightweight night cream uses our patented MVE Delivery Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night. Suitable for normal to oily skin.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all night hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.