From the manufacturer's website:
Children's Claritin® Chewables offer 24-hour non-drowsy allergy medicine for kids. It provides all-day allergy relief for your child.
- Children’s Claritin® provides 24-hour allergy relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat
- #1 Pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand
- For kids ages 2+
- Provides non-drowsy relief that lasts all day
- Available in grape and bubblegum flavors
- Kid-approved great taste
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Loratadine 5 mg (Antihistamine)
Other Ingredients (Inactive): Aspartame, citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C red No. 27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue No. 2 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Chew 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Adults and children 6 years and over: Chew 2 tablets daily; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease or Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.