From the manufacturer's website:
Children's Claritin® Syrup offers all day non-drowsy allergy relief in a Kid Approved Great Taste grape flavor. It is dye free, sugar free, and alcohol free.
- Children’s Claritin® provides 24-hour allergy relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat
- #1 Pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand
- For ages 2+
- Dye-free, sugar-free, and alcohol-free
- 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and
itchy nose or throat
- Kosher approved
- Available in a grape flavor
- Kid-approved great taste
Children's Claritin® Syrup temporarily relieves:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery
- Itchy nose or throat
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Loratadine 5 mg (Antihistamine)
Other ingredients (Inactive): Edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age and consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor