From the manufacturer's website:
Relieve your child's cold and cough symptoms. This non-drowsy liquid cold medicine includes a nasal decongestant and cough suppressant to provide relief from nasal congestion, cough, and stuffy nose.
Help relieve your child’s cough and nasal congestion with a grape liquid.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Alcohol and sugar-free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
- Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
Other ingredients (Inactive): Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Recommended Use: Repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours. Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Children under 4 years of age: Do not use.
- Children 4-5 years of age: 5 mL
- Children 6-11 years of age: 10 ml