From the manufacturer's website:
Help your kids take on the day without feeling bogged down by their allergies. Our liquid berry-flavored* formula gives them 12 hours of non-drowsy relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg (Antihistamine)
Other ingredients (Inactive): butylparaben, edetate disodium, flavor, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
Recommended Use: Shake well before using. Use only with enclosed dosing cup. One dose lasts a full 12 hours. See carton for dosing instructions. Use only as directed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 10 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: Take 5 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age, Adults 65 years of age and older or Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.