From the manufacturer's website:
Don’t let allergies keep your child on the sidelines. Our orange cream-flavored* orally dissolving tablets melt in their mouth, giving them 12 hours of non-drowsy relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy/Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose and Throat
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg (Antihistamine)
Other ingredients (Inactive): aspartame, crospovidone, flavors, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide
Recommended Use: Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates with or without water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older and consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.