From the manufacturer's website:
When your child is battling frequent coughs with stuffy nose and chest congestion, the trusted formula of Children’s Robitussin® Cough and Cold CF offers relief.
- Stuffy Nose
- Chest Congestion
Warning: Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
- Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- Phenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg
Other ingredients (Inactive): anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Recommended Use: Measure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with product. Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 4 years: Do not use.
- Children 4 to under 6 years: 5 ml every 4 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 10 ml every 4 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 ml every 4 hours