From the manufacturer's website:
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- • drowsiness may occur
- • avoid alcoholic drinks
- • alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- • if breast-feeding: Not recommended
- • if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cetirizine HCl 5 mg (in each 5 mL)
Other ingredients (Inactive): anhydrous citric acid, flavors, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.
- Adults 65 years and over: 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age or Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor