From the manufacturer's website:
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: Not recommended
- if pregnant: Ask a health professional before use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cetirizine HCl 10 mg (in each tablet)
Other ingredients (Inactive): amino methacrylate copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, flavors, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose
Recommended Use: Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: One 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.