From the manufactures website:
Chloraseptic is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Sore Throat Spray. With Chloraseptic Sore Throat Sprays, you get fast, targeted relief that numbs on contact. Chloraseptic sprays come in flavors like Warming Honey Lemon and Cherry. This product is alcohol-free, aspirin-free, and sugar-free. For use with adults and children 3 years of age and over. And for on-the-go relief, try Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges! Chloraseptic has been relieving sore throats for over 55 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Apply to affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: For each application, spray 5 times.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor or dentist