From the manufacturer's website:
- 24-hour allergy relief
- Easy-to-swallow, liquid-filled capsule
- Non-drowsy relief against pollen, mold, dust and pets
- Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Claritin® provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens.
Claritin® Liqui-Gels® temporarily relieves:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Safety sealed. Do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin® Liqui-Gels® is open or torn.
- Loratadine 10 mg (Antihistamine)
Other ingredients (Inactive): Caprylic/capric glycerides, FD&C blue no.1, gelatin, glycerin, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, povidone, purified water, sorbitol
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.