From the manufacturer's website:
- Non-drowsy allergy relief of symptoms caused by pollen, mold, dust and pets
- Orally dissolves up to 3x faster than any other allergy tablet*
- Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Claritin® provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens.
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Loratadine 10 mg (Antihistamine)
Other ingredients (Inactive): Anhydrous citric acid, gelatin, mannitol, mint flavor
Recommended Use: Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.