From the manufactures website:
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Liquid Medicine Drops. For every 1.25 milliliter dose, this infant's oral suspension contains 50 milligrams of the NSAID fever reducer and pain reliever, ibuprofen. This baby medicine from a pediatrician-recommended brand provides up to eight hours of relief from fever as well as minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. These alcohol- and dye-free infants' ibuprofen drops come in a kid-friendly berry-flavored formula and can be used by infants 6 to 23 months. Plus, the enclosed syringe can make dosing and administering the baby pain reliever easy and mess-free
- Infants' Motrin Oral Suspension Liquid Medicine Drops with Ibuprofen in a kid-friendly berry flavor
- Temporarily relieve your baby's minor aches & pains due to common cold, flu and sore throat
- The infant's oral suspension also provides temporary relief of headaches & toothaches
- Formulated with the NSAID ibuprofen, the liquid medicine is both a pain reliever & fever reducer
- These alcohol & dye-free drops come in a non-staining and kid-friendly original berry flavor
- The enclosed syringe can make dosing and administering the baby pain reliever easy and mess-free
- Intended for infants 6 to 23 months, the oral medicine provides temporary relief for up to 8 hours
- Concentrated liquid drops for babies contain 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25 milliliter dose
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings: See Pictures
Recommended use: Do not give more than directed. Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device. Dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward the inner cheek. If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day.
*See pictures for dosing chart