From the manufactures website:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, ask a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Any new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Recommended use: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.