From the manufacturers website:
Supports joint, tissue, liver, colon and cellular health*.
Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Bioperine® is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.*
- Supports the healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cell function*
- Helps support antioxidant defense*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 120
Ingredients (Amount Per Serving):
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) - extract (root)(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 500 mg
- Bioperine® black pepper (piper nigrum)- extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 95% piperine) 5.3 mg
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–3 times daily, between meals.