From the manufacturer's website:
- Relieves pain fast: childhood and family life are full of small irritations. Use Dermoplast Spray to quickly relieve pain and itching from minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, and sunburns.
- Soothes, Cools, and Hydrates: Dermoplast combines benzocaine with aloe, lanolin, and menthol to soothe and hydrate skin affected by insect bites and stings or minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- A Must For Mothers: Many first mothers use Dermoplast Spray in the hospital. The non-contact application and quick pain relief also make it ideal for children ages 2 and up. Works in sensitive and hard-to-reach areas.
- Relaxing Relief: With Dermoplast's ultimate strength formulas, you can bring hospital comfort to help ease the pain of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, and other skin irritations.
- Comfort and care - Hospitals trust Dermoplast for postpartum pain relief. Use our first aid and pain relief sprays at home to provide safe and effective pain and itch relief for your entire family.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.