From the manufacturer's website:
Promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism*
The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium-D-glucarate targets betaglucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine, and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.*
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health*
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients.
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Tamper Resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact. STORE SEALED IN A COOL DRY AREA. Keep out of the reach of children
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings per container: 30
Ingredients (Amount Per Serving):
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 20 mg
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane 100 mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl succinate
- calcium-d-glucarate 100 mg
- broccoli (brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)(standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane) 100 mg
- sulforaphane, HMRlignan™ 7-hydroxymatairesinol(Norway spruce) 10 mg
- Norway spruce
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 200 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 200 mg
- milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (fruit)(standardized to contain 80% silymarin) 150 mg
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg
- glycine (free-form) 100 mg
- taurine (free-form) 100 mg
Other ingredients: starch, silica (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane), hypo-allergenic plant fiber, vegetable capsule
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, with meals.