From the manufacturer's website:
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Liquid Corn/Callus Remover specifically for people who have painful corns and/or calluses on their feet.
- Removes corns and calluses fast
- Maximum strength medicated liquid (Salicylic Acid) removes corns and calluses safely and effectively
- Cushions relieve painful shoe pressure and friction to provide immediate and all-day pain relief
- Corns and calluses are caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns and calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Liquid Corn/Callus Remover helps remove corns and calluses and the soft cushions provide protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
*This product comes with 3 cushions and a 10ml bottle of Remover Solution.
Warning: Do not use if you have diabetes, poor blood circulation, irritated/infected/reddened skin. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts. When using this product:
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Salicylic acid 17% w/w
Inactive Ingredients: castor oil, ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, polybutene. (Contains alcohol 18% v/v and ether 53%v/v from flexible collodion).
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
- may soak corn/callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
- protective pads may be used to cushion corn/callus during treatment